Berkley jensen nicotine gum ice is flavored with mint and included with partial nicotine to help you resist while you arenâ€™t smoking to get rid of your smoking habit.
Nicotine polacrilex (equal to 4 mg nicotine)
acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10, gelatin, gum base, mannitol, menthol, natural and artificial mint and peppermint flavors, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide, xylitol
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed Userâ€™s Guide for complete directions and other
- important information
- Begin using the gum on your quit day
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up,Â use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 2 mg
- nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes)
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks
- if you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- do not use more than 24 pieces a day
- it is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the gum for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
Do not overdose your self
Try not to smoke while you use the product
Manufactured in USA