Berkley jensen nicotine gum ice is flavored with mint and included with partial nicotine to help you resist while you aren’t smoking to get rid of your smoking habit.
Nicotine polacrilex (equal to 4 mg nicotine)
acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10, gelatin, gum base, mannitol, menthol, natural and artificial mint and peppermint flavors, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide, xylitol
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User’s Guide for complete directions and other
- important information
- Begin using the gum on your quit day
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 2 mg
- nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes)
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks
- if you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- do not use more than 24 pieces a day
- it is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the gum for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
Do not overdose your self
Try not to smoke while you use the product
Manufactured in USA