Centrovital Vitamin C is essential for teeth, skin, tissues, and bones. It is also an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage. Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid and ascorbate is a vitamin found in various foods and sold as a dietary supplement. Studies have shown that vitamin C may help lower blood pressure in both those with and without high blood pressure. In adults with high blood pressure, vitamin C supplements reduced systolic blood pressure by 4.9 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure by 1.7 mmHg, on average.
Formulated to support:
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Increase immunity function and system.
- Maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair, and strong blood vessels.
- Reduction in sensitivity of stomach.
- Protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Helps in the normal nervous system and psychological function.
- Can improve the symptoms such as bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin.
- Can help reduce swelling and painful joints.
Directions( how to use):
Centrovital Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets can be taken by everyone in conjunction with a healthy diet.
Recommended Daily Intake of Centrovital Vitamin C-1000mg Tablets:
For adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Amount per serving/Serving per container:
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Pack: 60
Product Of the USA