- Anti-acne and blackhead-fighting properties of benzoyl peroxide at 4%
- Allows the skin to recover and prevents new acne pimples from growing.
- Ceramides: ensure that the skin’s natural barrier is maintained.
- A substance known as hyaluronic acid boosts the skin’s ability to retain moisture by attracting water molecules to the surface.
- Niacinamide: a skin-soothing agent.
- It was created in collaboration with dermatologists.
Dermatologists praise cerave as the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturiser for acne, and our first acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is supported by decades of skincare research and experience. The new cerave foaming cream cleanser is formulated with 4 percent benzoyl peroxide to remove debris and excess oil for acne-prone skin. Our recipe also includes hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, which help retain your skin’s natural hydration and soothe your skin while it heals.
Our acne-fighting cleanser was developed with dermatologists in mind, and it works to clear your skin and prevent future breakouts. Cerave acne foaming cream cleanser is gentle on your skin. It contains three vital ceramides to help maintain the skin’s barrier, leaving your skin soft and comfortable while eliminating acne without dryness or flaking.
Benzoyl peroxide is a 4 per cent active ingredient.
Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, propylene glycol, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide top, carbomer, niacinamide, g
The products should be sued by recommendation from a certified doctor.
There are no reviews yet.