- For 48 hours, diabetics’ dry hands and feet are hydrated and soothed.
- Mve innovations: moisturising chemicals are continuously released by this proprietary delivery method.
- Ceramides: natural barrier function is restored and maintained by this product.
- Urea: aids in the retention of moisture.
- Antioxidant properties of bilberry
- The product is free of drying alcohols, parabens, and odours.
- It was created in collaboration with dermatologists.
- Pakistan’s lowest online cost
Skin rejuvenation for people with dry skin developed by experts, the hand & foot cream soothes and hydrates your dry skin for up to 48 hours. The skin’s barrier is maintained, and moisture is locked in by urea and bilberry ceramides, two of the three essential ceramides found in this product. Hydrating substances are delivered thanks to the most recent mve proprietary technology consistently. 95% of diabetes patients said that their skin felt softer and more refined after using this product. In diabetics, it is more likely that the hands and feet will have dry, cracked skin. Choosing a cream that soothes and repairs the skin’s barrier is also a good idea. Because of this, our dermatologists recommend cerave diabetics’ skin relief hand and foot cream, which contains ceramides, urea, and bilberry, to help alleviate dry skin in those areas.
Sodium hydroxide, polyglyceryl-3 methyl glucose distearate, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, hydroxyethyl urea, glyceryl stearate SE, aqua/water/Eau, dicaprylyl ether, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, boron myristyl alcohol, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide top, carbomer, Saccharum officinarum extract/sugarcane extract/Extrait de canne a sucre, Cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cholesterol.
Use as needed or as prescribed by your doctor.
An ingredient called alpha hydroxy acid (aha) can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and, specifically, the risk of sunburn using this product. For one week following the use of this product, be sure to protect yourself from the sun with sunscreen, protective clothes, and hats.
The products should be sued by recommendation from a certified doctor.