- Dry skin relief for people with diabetes dry skin caused by diabetes can be alleviated using a fast-absorbing hand and foot moisturiser. When applied to dry diabetic skin, this moisturiser helps to calm it. Over ninety-five per cent of those who took part in the study reported that using the product made their skin feel softer and more refined right away.
- [hydration for 48 hours] contains antioxidant-rich bilberry and urea to help keep skin hydrated. Moisturising ingredients are delivered throughout the day using the unique mve technology to keep skin hydrated for 48 hours.
- There are [three] essential ceramics in this recipe. Dry skin can be caused by a lack of ceramides, which can cause itching and flaking. This helps rebuild and maintain the skin’s natural barrier by using three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-ii).
- Dermatologist-recommended product. Products from cerave skincare, created by specialists, are suitable for various skin types.
- Gentle on the skin. Without perfume, parabens, phthalates or drying alcohol.
At application, cerave diabetics’ dry skin relief hand & foot cream provides moisturisation and helps relieve dry skin in those with diabetes. Dermatologists recommend this hydrating cream for diabetics’ dry skin. Hydration lasts all day, thanks to the formula’s combination of bilberry and urea. To help preserve and repair the natural protective barrier of your skin, this solution contains three vital ceramides.
It is important to include ingredients like ceramides (which are necessary for healthy skin), urea (which aids in moisture absorption), and bilberry (which provides antioxidant effects) to achieve the best results.
Patented delivery mechanism mve technology continuously releases moisturising chemicals for 24-hour hydration.
The products should be sued by recommendation from a certified doctor.