- [night lotion without olive oil] as the final step in your nighttime skincare routine, apply cerave pm face lotion. It’s best to use the cerave night lotion after the other product layers have been completely absorbed.
- [moisturiser for the night] to help relax the skin, cerave’s pm face cream contains niacinamide, and it also utilises mve technology to hydrate the skin all night long. It helps keep skin hydration by containing hyaluronic acid.
- There are several essential ceramics. Ceramides account for 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier, which are present naturally in the skin. To restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier, all cerave products are formulated with three crucial ceramides (1, 3, 6-ii).
- “seek the advice of a dermatologist” with the help of dermatologists, cerave skincare includes products for all skin types, from dry to oily to acne-prone.
- Gentle on the skin allergy-tested, paraben-free, oil-free, and fragrance-free.
Hydrates throughout the night and helps repair the protective skin barrier with the support of three critical ceramides included in cerave pm facial moisturising lotion, which was developed with dermatologists in mind (1,3,6-ii). While you sleep, this night cream works to repair your skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture. Niacinamide soothes skin, while hyaluronic acid helps skin retain its natural hydration.
Moisturising ingredients are continuously released into the skin using mve technology, a patent-pending delivery system. â€¢ceramides: essential for healthy skin, ceramides aid in restoring and maintaining the skin’s natural barrier. â€¢hyaluronic acid: this ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and aids in the retention of moisture.
Let the serum or eye cream penetrate completely before applying cerave pm facial moisturizing lotion as a layer over it.
Cover your entire face and neck with the product at night or as directed by your doctor.
The product is not fda approved and should be used under the recommendation of a qualified doctor.