- It is [foaming cleanser]. The transparent gel cleanser changes into a foamy lather that rinses away dirt and oil as you lather. Removes dirt and oil without drying or stripping the skin.
- For the [essential ceramids], naturally occurring ceramides make up about 50% of the lipids in our skin barrier. To restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier, all Cerave products contain three critical ceramides (1, 3, 6-ii).
- Recommendations from a dermatologist with the help of dermatologists, Cerave Skincare, has developed solutions for a variety of skin types, including dry, oily, acne-prone, and more
- [daily feeling of cleanse] non-irritating, non-drying, and non-comedogenic. Removes excess oil, grime, and makeup while being gentle on the skin.
- Face and body wash Face wash can also be used on the body and hands. Suitable for all skin types, from regular to oily.
Superfluous oils and makeup are removed in a gentle foaming action without damaging the skin or leaving it tight and dry. This leaves skin refreshed and clean. This gel-based foaming cleanser is a practical yet gentle approach to removing dirt and oil from the skin. This face wash’s composition includes hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, containing the three most essential ceramides.
Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier: ceramides are essential for healthy skin
As the name suggests, hyaluronic acid is a water-binding substance that draws water molecules to the skin’s surface and aids in retaining moisture.
Apply lukewarm water to the skin. Gently and circularly massage the cleanser into the skin. Rinse.