- The healing ointment from cerave protectant for dry, cracked, chapped, and chafed skin and dryness in the winter. A cream that does not clog pores since it is non-comedogenic.
- [ingredients to hydrate] oil-based occlusive balm containing hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural hydration. Thanks to the balm’s silky texture, even the most severely dehydrated skin is left feeling hydrated and non-greasy.
- [3 ceramic essentials] a deficit in ceramides can cause itchy and flaky dry skin. This product contains three critical ceramides (1, 3, 6-ii) that assist restore and maintaining the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Recommendations from dermatologist cerave skincare were developed by dermatologists and include dry, sensitive, oily, acne-prone products and more skin types.
- Nice and gentle on the skin accepted by the national eczema association (nea). For those who don’t like the smell of perfume, this product is free of any chemicals.
Cerave Healing Ointment 5 Oz
To soothe, protect, and alleviate severely dry and chapped skin, dermatologists developed cerave healing ointment, which provides long-lasting, vital moisturisation. Ceramides, necessary for healthy skin, are included in cerave healing ointment, a non-greasy formula. Even lips can benefit from this balm’s ability to soothe excessively dry or cracked skin.
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritating, free of preservatives, dye, lanolin, and hypoallergenic.
- The national eczema association has approved this product.
- Suitable for skin that is dry, cracked, and chafed.
Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier: ceramides are essential for healthy skin. A hydrating element called hyaluronic acid attracts moisture to the skin’s surface and aids in the retention of that moisture.
Dry, chapped, or cracked skin can benefit from a spot treatment of petroleum jelly applied as needed to provide temporary relief and protection.
Apply to the face and body before sleeping to seal in the night’s moisture.
The product is not fda approved and thus should be used by the doctors’ recommendation.