- Hydration for 24 hours a day
- Layered under moisturisers or used as a stand-alone product
- A component of your skin’s natural moisture barrier, hyaluronic acid aids in the retention of moisture on the skin’s surface.
- Ceramides: ensure the skin’s natural barrier is restored and maintained
- This vitamin has been shown to have skin-softening properties.
- Mve innovations: to keep skin hydrated throughout the day, our innovative delivery system continuously releases moisturising ingredients.
- Free of parabens, fragrance, and other irritants to the skin.
- Based on input from skincare experts
Hydrating hyaluronic acid can be found in your skin naturally. But as you get older and your skin loses it, you may need to replenish it to prevent dry skin. In addition, cerave hydrating hyaluronic acid serum provides up to 24 hours of hydration by binding moisture to your skin’s surface. You can keep your skin’s moisture locked in with vitamin b5 and three vital ceramides that function together. When using cerave hydrating hyaluronic acid serum, you get more than just moisture. Refreshing gel-cream facial serum, whether used alone or with other serums or moisturisers, replenishes skin hydration and repairs the skin barrier. To ensure effective distribution within the skin’s barrier and prolonged release, our unique mve technology contains ceramides. While still in use, it helps maintain your skin’s barrier function. After just four weeks of use, 98 per cent of consumers claimed their skin felt smoother, and 90 per cent stated their skin felt hydrated immediately after application.
The ingredients in this product include glycerin, cetearyl ethylexanoate, dimethicone, ammonium polyacrylldimethyl taurate, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cholesterol, phenoxyethanol, disodium edta, isopropyl
- Apply to your face and neck regularly.
- It is possible to use the cerave hydrating hyaluronic acid serum on its own or to apply it on top of a moisturiser.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Rinse your eyes well with water if you come into contact with them.
The product is not fda approved and thus should be used by the doctors’ recommendation.