- It’s an amino acid-based detergent. As a result of this light cleansing agent; the cream face wash turns into a delicate foam that eliminates grime, oil, and makeup in an effective but gentle manner
- Ceramides: ensure the skin’s natural barrier is restored and maintained
- A substance is known as hyaluronic acid aids in retaining moisture on the skin
- Sodium hyaluronate and glycine are amino acids that assist the skin’s natural moisturizing factors (nmf).
- Mve innovations: moisturising elements are continuously released because of the unique formulation and innovative delivery method.
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin and those who wear contact lenses.
- Allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and ph-balanced.
- Based on input from skincare experts
- , a hundred per cent of females
- People agree that it removes grime, oil, pollutants, and facial makeup instantly
- Most women* (98%) say they have clean, healthy skin that doesn’t look or feel stripped after a face wash.
There are many types of facial cleansers on the market that purify the skin while protecting the skin’s natural barrier from damage. Dry skinned people don’t have to pick between a hydrating cream cleanser and a foamy product that feels cooling on their face. After using the cleaner, cerave hydrating cream-to-foam cleanser becomes a soft foam. It eliminates dirt and makeup without depriving the skin of its natural moisture or leaving a tight and dry feeling on the surface of the skin. The mild, fragrance-free solution contains three vital ceramides, amino acids, and hyaluronic acid, which work synergistically to lock in skin hydration and rebuild your skin’s natural barrier. To ensure that ceramides are delivered efficiently within the skin’s barrier and slowly released over time, mve technology utilises encapsulation. Providing long-term support for your skin’s natural barrier
Glycerin, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, coco-betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium chloride, pca, ppg-5-ceteth-20, peg-100 stearate, peg-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, aspartic acid, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop, sor
- Use lukewarm water to moisten the skin.
- Gently, in a circular motion, work the cleanser into the skin.
- Be sure to thoroughly wash your hands before handling anything that could get in your eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water if there is any contact.
The product is not fda approved and thus should be used by the doctors’ recommendation.