- A protective film of 100 per cent mineral sunscreen filters forms on the skin’s surface, helping to reflect UVA and UVB radiation.
- To counteract the whitening effect of mineral sunscreen, this foundation seamlessly blends into all skin tones.
- It makes all skin tones look healthy and vibrant.
- It helps repair the skin’s natural barrier, which helps keep moisture in the skin.
- A substance known as hyaluronic acid retains the skin’s natural moisture content.
- Niacinamide: Skin is soothed as a result of its use.
- Allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and appropriate for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrance and parabens
- Involved dermatologists and awarded daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation Sign of Acceptance.
A healthy glow without any white cast while being protected from environmental aggressors. SPF 30 CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint protects your skin from the sun’s rays with 100% mineral titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Our mineral tinted sunscreen is non-greasy and gentle enough for even sensitive skin. Like other CeraVe products, our tinted facial sunscreen has three vital ceramides that work together to keep skin moist and help repair the protective barrier on your skin. As the skin’s barrier protects the ceramides, MVE technology wraps them to ensure efficient distribution and slow release over time. You are retaining your skin’s layer of defence even after applying. It’s created with moisturising hyaluronic acid and the skin-soothing compound niacinamide, unlike many other tinted sunscreens.
(5.5%) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (5.5%) with ZINC OXIDE (5.5%) (10 percent). The inactive ingredients are as follows: WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISONONYL ISONANOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER.
- People of all ages should be applied to the affected region throughout two, Not more than 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children younger than 2: Consult a physician before using
The following is a legal disclaimer. A doctor’s suggestion is necessary because the Food and Drug Administration has not approved the product.
There are no reviews yet.