- Fast-acting and long-lasting itch alleviation can be achieved with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride.
- Insect bites and sunburn itching are all temporarily alleviated by this topical cream.
- Ceramides: Help to maintain and restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Free of fragrance and steroids
- Based on input from skincare specialists
- Adopted by the National Eczema Association
A fast-acting, long-lasting anti-itch lotion can help alleviate itchiness caused by dry skin, minor skin irritations, bug bites, and sunburn. The comfort of your skin can also be improved by using an itch relief lotion containing ceramides, which help repair the skin’s natural barrier and keep moisture in. For short relief of itching caused by dry skin, bug bites, sunburn, and other mild skin irritations, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion contains one per cent pramoxine hydrochloride. Our clinically tested anti-itch lotion has been found to provide comfort within two minutes and continue for up to eight hours, and 100% of consumers got relief in clinical studies*. In addition to the three vital ceramides, it contains, our itch relief lotion is fragrance-free. These ceramides work together to keep moisture in the skin and rebuild the skin’s protective barrier. As the skin’s barrier protects the ceramides, MVE technology wraps them to ensure their efficient distribution and gradual release over time. After you’ve finished applying, your skin’s natural barrier continues to protect it. All skin types can use it.
Pramoxine hydrochloride is the active ingredient in this medication.
WATER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, Z
- People of all ages should be applied to the affected region throughout two, Not more than 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children younger than 2: Consult a physician before using.
The following is a legal disclaimer. A doctor’s suggestion is necessary because the Food and Drug Administration has not approved the product.