CeraVe Itch Alleviation Moisturizing Lotion contains 1% pramoxine hydrochloride for short-term relief of itching caused by dry skin, bug bites, sunburn, and other mild skin irritations.
- One percent pramoxine hydrochloride is a fast-acting and long-lasting itch relief agent.
- This topical ointment temporarily relieves the itching caused by insect bites and sunburns.
- This product does not contain any fragrances or steroids and helps restore the skin’s natural barrier.
- Based on the opinion of dermatologists
- The National Eczema Association endorsed the policy.
There are many different types of anti-itch lotion, some of which are fast-acting while others are long-lasting. To keep your skin’s natural barrier intact and prevent itching, use an itch relief lotion with ceramides to help rebuild your skin’s natural barrier. CeraVe Itch Alleviation Moisturizing Lotion contains 1% pramoxine hydrochloride for short-term relief of itching caused by dry skin, bug bites, sunburn, and other mild skin irritations. Clinical studies have shown that our clinically tested anti-itch cream can provide relief within two minutes and last for up to eight hours, with 100% of consumers reporting relief. Our itch relief lotion is fragrance-free in addition to containing three essential ceramides. To keep the skin’s protective barrier intact, these ceramides work in tandem to preserve moisture in the skin. Ceramides are shielded from the environment by the skin’s natural barrier, but MVE technology encases them to guarantee even dispersion and a controlled release over time. Your skin’s natural barrier keeps it safe even after applying it. It can be used on all skin types.
In this drug, Pramoxine hydrochloride is the active ingredient.
Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, NIACINAMIDE DIMETHICONE, Stearic Acid Allantoin Potassium Phosphite Ceramide NP Ceramide Ap Ceramide EOP Carbodmer Z
- Every age group is represented here. When you’re older than two, The affected area should be treated no more than three to four times a day, depending on severity.
- Before use in children under the age of two, consult a doctor.
The following is a legal disclaimer. A doctor’s suggestion is necessary because the Food and Drug Administration has not approved the product.