- Softens and rejuvenates the appearance of tired skin while you sleep.
- Hydrates you to the point of dehydration.
- Technology from MVE For all night hydration, this innovative delivery system continuously releases moisturising chemicals.
- Peptides that mimic the structure and function of living organisms Rejuvenate skin that is looking a little worn out.
- Skin barrier: Ceramides can help rebuild and maintain it.
- Acid hyaluronic: aids in moisture retention in the skin
- Inhibits inflammation of the skin.
- Non-irritating and free of scent.
- With dermatologists in mind
A well-formulated night cream gives hydration and rejuvenation advantages to the skin while it sleeps. To help hydrate, calm, and rebuild the skin barrier, search for products containing hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and ceramides, such as our CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream, which also contains peptides. For all skin types, CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream has biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acid that work together to seal in moisture and rebuild the skin’s protective barrier overnight. Because of the way our revolutionary MVE technology incorporates ceramides to enable efficient distribution beneath the skin’s barrier as well as delayed release over time, our skin-renewing night cream is non-greasy but very hydrating. Retaining your skin’s protective barrier after you’ve finished applyingâ€”so your skin will look refreshed when you wake up!
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, SACCHAR.
- Apply a few dots around the face as needed.
- Gently massage into skin until fully absorbed.
- Take one capsule just before going to sleep each night.
The product is not FDA approved and hence should be treated under the doctor’s recommendation.
There are no reviews yet.