- Lactic and glycolic acids (AHAs): Designed to gently exfoliate and accelerate surface cell turnover for smoother, more luminous skin with a 5 percent AHA combination.
- Ceramides: aid in the preservation of the skin’s natural defences.
- Acid hyaluronic: aids in moisture retention in the skin
- Helps brighten the skin’s look by using licorice root extract.
- Technology from MVE Ensures all-day hydration by releasing a continuous stream of water.
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Allergy-tested and non-comedogenic.
- With dermatologists in mind
Cell turnover and regeneration slows down with age, making it more difficult to maintain a youthful appearance on the skin’s surface1. Glycolic acid in an AHA serum can help increase the skin’s natural exfoliation, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment is an AHA serum with a 5% blend of glycolic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation to help smooth fine wrinkles, promote skin cell regeneration, and clear away dead skin cells without causing flaking or irritation. As a result of long-term use, skin appears healthier, more radiant, and symptoms of ageing like wrinkles, dullness and dark spots fade. This overnight AHA serum is formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skin’s moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, hyaluronic acid and licorice root extract to help maintain the protective skin barrier, immediately boost skin hydration, and help visibly brighten and even skin tone after 8 weeks of use*.* Encapsulation by MVE technology ensures effective distribution within the skin’s barrier as well as long-term, gradual release. This product will continue to support your skin’s natural barrier function for days or weeks after you quit using it. All skin types, especially those with sensitive skin, can benefit from this non-comedogenic, fragrance-free cream.
SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, POLYACRYLATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE LYCOLIC ACID, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, CERAMIDE EOP/AP/NP, CROSSPOLYMER-6, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, CHOLESTER.
- After cleansing, apply evenly to the face at night.
- Using your fingertips, apply one pump of this skin treatment to the face, then massage it in until completely absorbed. Applied alone or after a moisturising step.
- Eyes and lips should be avoided. If you come into contact with your eyes, immediately flush them out with water. Use a cool, dark spot for storage.
- Depending on your pump, you may need to prime it 5-6 times before using it for the first time.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun and increase the likelihood of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, cover up, and avoid the sun for a week after using this lotion if possible.
The product is not FDA approved and hence should be treated under the doctor’s recommendation.