- Enhances the skin’s texture and luminosity
- Technology from MVE Ceramides are encapsulated to enable efficient absorption within your skin’s barrier and delayed release over time, strengthening your protective skin barrier long after you’ve stopped applying the product.
- Retinol in pill form: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Ceramides are made up of three main components: Locking in moisture and repairing your skin’s protective layer are the results of a synergistic effort.
- Hyaluronic acid is a hydrating agent. Retains the natural moisture in your skin
- Niacinamide: Skin is soothed as a result.
- Non-irritating and free of scent.
- With dermatologists in mind
Any anti-aging skincare regimen would be incomplete without retinol. It is possible to improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and radiance by applying a retinol serum. Look for elements like ceramides, which help rebuild and protect your skin barrier, when shopping for a face serum. Retinol may take some time for your skin to adjust, so gradually increasing the amount of time you use it daily can help prevent skin irritation. Look for a face serum made with moisturising and soothing components like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help your skin look and feel its best. If you’re looking for an anti-aging serum that is delicate but effective, look no further than CeraVe’s Skin Renewing Retinol Serum. Hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and three vital ceramides are all included in our retinol face serum composition to help seal in moisture and rebuild your skin’s protective barrier. MVE Technology, which encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient distribution within your skin’s barrier and delayed release over time, supports your protective skin barrier long after you’ve completed applying.
Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, PEG-40 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXONE, HYDROXYETHyLCELLULOSE and POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE are all included in this product. Glycerin and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride are both included in this product. Glycerin and Capric Triglyceride are both included in this product. Glycerin and Capric Triglyceride are both included in this product. Glycerin and Capric Triglyceride are both included in this product. Glycerin and Capric Triglyceride
- Apply a small amount of Skin Renewing Retinol Serum to the areas of your face that require it.
- Using a small amount of serum, apply it to your face and let it soak in.
- Use once or twice daily, either on its own or with other cosmetics. Retinol may take some time for your skin to adjust to daily use, so begin with a weekly regimen and work your way up from there.
- Caution: Do not use this product internally. Avoid getting this product in your eyes while using it. Rinse thoroughly with water if you come into contact with it. A physician should be consulted if the product causes skin irritation. A tingling sensation may be felt when you first apply this lotion. This is a good sign that the product is doing what it is supposed to be doing. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if the sensation persists or becomes unpleasant. Use broad-spectrum sunscreen while using retinol products, as they can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
The product is not FDA approved and hence should be treated under the doctor’s recommendation.