- All skin types, even sensitive skin, can use this product.
- Antioxidant and skin-tightening properties
- One-tenth (l-ascorbic acid): a source of pure vitamin c. It helps to brighten and level out skin tone because it is the purest form of vitamin c.
- Hydration is locked into the skin, and the natural barrier is maintained thanks to a unique combination of three crucial ceramides.
- Technology from mve moisturizing chemicals is continuously released for all-day hydration.
- Hyaluronic acid is a hydrating agent. Hydration is drawn to the skin’s surface, and it aids in the retention of moisture in the skin.
- This product has passed an allergy test and is free of scent, parabens, and other skin-damaging chemicals.
- With dermatologists in mind
Free radicals threaten our health, and vitamin c is a powerful antioxidant that can help. Anti-ageing skincare regimens benefit significantly from using a face serum enriched with vitamin c, brightening and even skin tone and reducing fine wrinkles and dark spots. It contains 10% pure vitamin c (l-ascorbic acid) to help brighten your complexion and maintain supple, vibrant, and healthy-looking skin. Hydrating hyaluronic acid and calming vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) are also included in our lightweight vitamin c serum, which helps rebuild your skin’s protective barrier. As a bonus, mve technology distributes moisturising ingredients throughout the day. This antioxidant serum is packaged to help prevent oxidation and sustain product effectiveness and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Sodium hydroxide, glycerin, dimethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alcohol denat., sodium hydroxide, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, panthenol, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, disodium edta, isopropyl glycol, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, phytosphingosine, ethylexylglycer
- Apply cerave skin renewing vitamin c serum evenly into your face and neck daily
- Take care around the eyes. If you come into contact with your eyes, immediately flush them with plenty of water.
- Store in a cool, dark area
The product is not fda approved and should be treated under the doctor’s recommendation.
There are no reviews yet.