- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- It prevents and protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin for a short period.
- Softens and nourishes dry, rough hands for a more youthful appearance.
- Dimethicone: skin is protected for a short time by creating a barrier on the skin’s surface.
- Three essential ceramides are included in this mix, which helps to maintain the skin’s protective barrier and keep it moist at the same time.
- Natural moisture is retained by hyaluronic acid.
- Inhibits inflammation of the skin.
- With dermatologists in mind
- National eczema association has approved it
If you live in an area with dry winters, your hands may suffer from environmental irritants, regular handwashing, and everyday tasks. Your hands may get dry or irritated due to the lack of moisture in the air. With sensitive skin, fragrance-free hand cream can be a relaxing and effective care method. Help restore and protect the skin, ease dryness, and support hands that feel and look healthy with these items. Developed by dermatologists, cerave therapeutic hand cream helps soothe and hydrate your hands and wrists. Three essential ceramides are included in this product, which helps to keep your skin’s moisture barrier intact while also locking moisture in. For all-day hydration, the mve technology continuously releases moisturising ingredients. Dimethicone, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide are some of the ingredients in this fast-absorbing, non-greasy hand lotion.
Dimethicone (1%) is the active ingredient.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, aluminum/magnesium hydroxide stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, niacinamide, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, phenoxyethanol, ceramide
The product should be used by prescription of a professional dermatologist.
Make use of cerave therapeutic hand cream whenever your skin requires hydration.