- The recipe is ultra-lightweight. Hydrates and mattifies the skin at the same time
- Protects skin from uva and uvb rays with a broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen.
- Ceramides: maintain and repair the skin’s natural barrier
- Acid hyaluronate: maintains the skin’s hydration
- Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
- With dermatologists in mind
- The skin cancer foundation endorses this product.
Anyone with normal to oily skin should use a sunscreen-enhanced non-comedogenic moisturiser. Even an oil-free moisturiser that doesn’t include many components like ceramides or hyaluronic acid can help the face retain moisture and rebuild the skin’s barrier, making it ideal for daytime use. We propose cerave ultra-light moisturizing lotion, a non-greasy moisturiser that leaves skin with a matte finish, as a light sunscreen for the face and neck. Suppose you’re concerned about premature ageing and skin cancer. In that case, cerave’s ultra-light moisturizing lotion has broad-spectrum spf 30 sunscreen to help protect your skin from injury, along with hyaluronic acid and three vital ceramides to replenish and rebuild the skin’s barrier. As a bonus, our oil-free moisturiser, which is light on the face, doesn’t clog pores and protects the skin from the sun.
Its active ingredients are avobenzone (3%), homosalate (10%), octisalate (5%), and octocrylene (2.7%)
Active ingredients: water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, glyceryl stearate se, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, pentylene glycol, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop, carbomer, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate / vp crosspolymer, sodium lauroyl lactylate, sodium hyaluronate, cholesterol, phenoxyethanol, disodium
The product should be used under the prescription of a professional dermatologist and with necessary precautions.
- 15 minutes before going out in the sun, libera
- Https://vitamindeck.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/15.webplly apply this cream.
- Every two hours or so, you should reapply.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if you plan to go swimming or sweat.
- Ask a doctor about children under the age of six months.
- Measures to prevent skin cancer: exposure to the sun can lead to skin cancer and premature ageing. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an spf of 15 or higher frequently to reduce this risk, and take other sun protection precautions, such as:
- Keep out of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, caps, and sunglasses