- 8-hour skin hydration and nourishment
- Protects against sunburn with a five-filter combination that works optimally.
- Designed specifically for the face
- Non-irritating and devoid of any scent, This product will clog no pores.
- Using this helps to block out harmful UVA and UVB radiation. How to Apply: 15 minutes before sun exposure, liberally apply. Swimmers and sweaters should use water-resistant sunscreens. At the very least, reapply every two hours; Ask a doctor if your child is under six months.
Lightweight and fragrance-free, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer has SPF 50 broad-spectrum sun protection and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. This daily moisturizer provides broad spectrum protection from the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays to prevent premature lines and wrinkles. Makeup can be applied on top of the non-irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free solution.
Active ingredients include octinoxate (7.5%), octisalate (5%), octocrylene (7%), oxybenzone (6%), and titanium dioxide (5.7%). Inactive Tocopherols, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Triethanolamine, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Methylparaben and Xanthan Gum are all included in the ingredients.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure to prevent skin irritation. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if you’re in the water or sweating. Make sure to reapply every two hours; For infants under the age of six months, see a doctor
Dietary supplement statements have not been reviewed by the FDA and are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.