- Combination of skin hydrating lotion: Cetaphil daily prevents the skin from drying out by hydrating and locking in moisture for 24 hours
- Essential and extensive hydration: Hyaluronic acid and other potent moisturising agents keep the skin moisturised.
- Formula with quick absorption and lightweight performance: pores won’t get clogged using a non-greasy moisturiser.
- Hypoallergenic and non-fragrance adjusted have been clinically proven to be gentle for sensitive and mixed skin.
- Specifically engineered for use on sensitive skin: non-irritating Cetaphil products are available for all products.
- Internationally recommended face skincare
Cetaphil daily hydrating lotion with hyaluronic acid provides quick and intensive hydration for combination skin is supplied with Cetaphil daily hydrating lotion with hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is one of many potent moisturising compounds included in this face lotion, which helps to replenish the skin’s moisture and seal it in for long-lasting hydration. The non-comedogenic formula provides long-lasting moisture without clogging pores, perfect for acne-prone skin. Anti-irritating to even the most sensitive skins, this lotion has been dermatologist-tested and clinically shown to be hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. Cetaphil daily facial cleanser eliminates excess oil, debris, and makeup for a thorough clean that doesn’t deplete the skin of its natural oils or leave it feeling tight or dry for normal to oily skin. Keep skin moisturised by applying a face moisturiser immediately after. Once you’ve finished cleaning, apply Cetaphil daily oil-free hydrating lotion with hyaluronic acid to rapidly rehydrate and seal in moisture. An SPF moisturiser for your face that offers broad-spectrum sun protection, such as Cetaphil daily moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF 15, should be used throughout the day for nourishing hydration and protection from damaging ultraviolet a and ultraviolet b rays.
Sodium hydroxide, homarine HCI, sodium PCA, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol no. I, acrylates/cl0-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, erythritol, sodium benzoate,
Apply in an equal layer to the face until completely soaked in. Use only after a Cetaphil facial cleanser has been used to ensure the most excellent results.
Despite our efforts to verify the accuracy of product information, manufacturers occasionally change their ingredient lists. The information included in the actual packaging and materials may differ from what’s displayed on our website. Before using or ingesting any product, read all warnings, guidelines, and instructions included in the package. If you have any further questions, you should speak with the company that makes the item in question. There is no alternative to the advice of a licenced health care professional, such as your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. Using this information to self-diagnose or treat a health issue or ailment is not recommended. The sooner you seek medical attention, the more likely you will be saved. The FDA has not reviewed any information or representations about dietary supplements