This makeup remover is enriched with aloe vera, ginseng, and green tea, which soothes the skin and removes makeup without drying it or leaving an oily residue.
- Cosmetic Makeup Remover: CETAPHIL GENTLE OIL-FREE With this gentle makeup remover, you’ll get a clean, revitalized feel on your face.
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist
- -TESTED: Removes waterproof mascara without irritating the delicate eye area or leaving an oily residue.
- BOTANICAL HEALTHCARE OPTIONS: Aloe vera, ginseng, and green tea are used in the formula.
- RELIABLE FOR PHYSICALLY CONCERNED PEOPLE Non-irritating, non-comedogenic, and free of fragrance and oil.
- It’s Designed for Sensitive Skin, and Non-irritating CETAPHIL products are the hallmark of the company’s whole line.
To remove even the most tenacious makeup, CETAPHIL Gentle Oil-Free Makeup Remover features a bi-phase liquid solution that activates the hydrophilic (water-based) and hydrophobic (silicon-based) components when it is shaken. This liquid makeup remover is gentle enough to be used on the entire face, leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished afterwards. After cleansing, apply a moisturizer to help restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier and ensure long-term hydration. This phase aids in nourishing and protecting the skin from dryness and other environmental factors. A moisturizer that also provides sun protection, such as CETAPHIL Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15, should be used during the day. Apply CETAPHIL Rich Hydrating Cream at night to hydrate and nourish your skin.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Glycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Allantoin
Activate by shaking well. When using cotton balls or pads, apply generously to closed eyelids and the face.
This material is not meant to replace the services of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. As with any medical issue, always seek the opinion of a doctor or other trained health care provider.