Want a magic cleanser that works as a hydrating moisturizer on the side? Well, then look no further because Cetaphil’s Gentle Skin Cleanser is here to wow your socks off!
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (For All Skin Types), 20 fl oz
Its micellar technology works on dissolving away the dirt and oil caked onto your skin. Plus, with its hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic formula, this cleanser is perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones. And since it’s so lightweight, it doesn’t feel greasy, nor does it clog your pores with damaging chemicals. Instead, it works on replenishing the dead skin cells on the surface layer of your skin and hydrates to protect your moisture barrier through and through.
Plus, it’s entirely up to you if you use this cleanser with or without water. Because at the end of the day, it’s still going to work hard to protect you from those evil spells of dryness lingering in the air.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
● Uses a Hypoallergenic & Non-comedogenic Formula
● With its non-foaming formula, you can use it with or without water, as needed.
● Operates through Micellar Technology that gently attracts and dispels the impurities embedded on your skin.
● Dermatologically Tested and Approved
● Combats dryness, irritation, and other skin sensitivities
● Free of Artificial Fragrance
● Intended for All Skin Types
With Water: With wet hands, gently work the product onto your skin and then rinse.
Without Water: Squeeze out the product on your hands and then carefully massage it onto your skin. Wipe the remnants off with a soft, cotton cloth. (This will leave behind a transparent sheen on your skin, which acts as a shield to protect your moisture barrier)
● For external use only
● Not suitable for consumption
● Keep out of reach of children
● Avoid contact with eyes.
● Immediately rinse with water if it accidentally seeps into your eyes.
● If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured in the USA