Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief, reduces dryness, burning, redness, and other irritations in addition to reducing redness.
- Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief reduces dryness, burning, redness, and other irritations in addition to reducing redness.
- Oily texture with maximum strength reduces symptoms brought on by environmental irritants.
- Defends against additional irritants.
- It relieves irritation, burning, and moderate dry eyes by soothing and moisturizing them.
- The #1 brand of eye drops for redness reduction.
- It lasts up to 12 hours and provides relaxing comfort.
- 0.25 % glycerin (Lubricant)
- 0.012 % Naphazoline Hydrochloride (Redness Reliever)
- 0.25 % zinc sulphate (Astringent)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate
CONSULT A DOCTOR, IF:
- You’re having problems with your eyes.
- You notice alterations in your vision.
- You have persistent redness or inflammation in your eyes.
- The situation deteriorates.
- Symptoms can last for up to 72 hours.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times per day.
- As a preventative measure against additional irritation or to treat eye dryness.
- For short treatment of eye irritation and burning caused by dryness.
- For the treatment of minor eye irritations that cause redness.
Only for external use.
If the solution changes color or becomes foggy, do not use it.
If you have narrow-angle glaucoma, see your doctor before using.
Manufactured by USA