The Dr. Rashel Feminine Tightening Whitening Gel is intended to achieve a more firm and toned appearance. It has multiple uses, including hydrating and rejuvenating the intimate area. You can use this skin lightening cream to any part of your body that you believe could experience an improvement with its use. This includes your armpit, your private areas, your elbows, your knees, the inside of your thigh, and any other spot that you believe could see an improvement.
- The composition for tightening and whitening gel also has anti-aging properties.
- It assists in the restoration of the vagina’s natural tone and flexibility.
- The levels of oestrogen are raised and new tissue is formed thanks to natural actives.
- It helps to correct possible bacterial imbalances in the vagina and relieves related symptoms such as vaginal itching, burning pain, vaginal discharge, and odour. It also helps to cure possible bacterial imbalances in the vagina.
- The vaginal skin is made to be smooth, velvety, tight, and elastic while using the greatest components. You will experience feelings of desirability, sensuality, and self-assurance as a result of it.
Aqua, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, mineral oil, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, potassium lauryl phosphate, isopropyl myristate, isononyl isononanoate, polyhydroxystearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, polyacrylamide, isoparaffin, laureth-7, acrylates copolymer, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, niacinamide, colloidal silver, gentian scabra root extract, propylene glycol, leontopodium alpinum extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, butylene glycol, magnolia sieboldii extract, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, methylparaben. Propylparaben, triethanolamine, and fragrance were the ingredients.
- Apply to thoroughly cleansed and dried skin, then massage into the skin until the product has been entirely absorbed.
- Utilize it after you get out of the shower for best outcomes.
- Apply to the skin twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
Legal Disclaimer :
Even while we take great care to ensure that the product descriptions and ingredient lists on our website are always accurate, there may be occasions when the manufacturer makes adjustments. There is a possibility that product instructions, instructions, and various other printed materials contain essential information that is not presented in this format on our website. Because of this, we take a great deal of care to guarantee that the pictures and descriptions of our wares that may be found on the website are as accurate as is reasonably possible. No assurances can be given on our behalf. Before using or consuming any product, make sure to read the labels first. On these labels have to be written any relevant instructions for usage as well as any necessary safety disclaimers. We strongly recommend that you do not put all of your eggs in one basket, to use an analogy, and we caution against placing an excessive amount of confidence on the data that is offered here. Please get in touch with the manufacturer of a certain item if you have any inquiries or require any further information regarding that product. The material that is provided on this website is solely for educational reasons and is not intended to take the place of the recommendations provided by licenced medical experts, licenced pharmacists, or any other competent health care professionals. There is a possibility that further material can be found on other websites, which can be reached through links located on this one. This information is not intended to be used for the purpose of self-diagnosis or treatment, nor should it serve as the sole foundation for choosing a course of medical treatment. In addition, you shouldn’t make decisions based on this information regarding how you will handle other aspects of your health. If you are experiencing any kind of health problem, you should get in touch with your primary care physician as soon as possible. There is no better time than the present. Furthermore, the veracity of the claims made for dietary supplements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and dietary supplements are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition (FDA). Dietary supplements should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet in order to obtain the full benefits of such a diet. VitaminDeck.com would like to make it clear that the company will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form in the event that any false statements or omissions were made regarding the products that are sold on the website.