Local inflammations, acute and chronic, of catarrhal and purulent nature, with swelling of the glands. Sudden infections and high fever, with irritations of the meninges, conjunctivas, and pharynx.
In particular: Inflammations and suppuration of the Lymphatics of the pharynx, mainly all forms of tonsillary angina, tonsillitis, scarlet fever, otitis media, conjunctivitis, iridocyclitis, meningitis, inflammations of the maxillary sinus and of the dental roots. Inflammations of glands; mumps, orchitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, appendicitis, parametritis, bartholinitis.
Acute rheumatic polyarthritis, monoarthritis, arthritis urica. Lymphadenitis, Iymphangitis, phlegmonous inflammations, abscess, with low, furuncles and carbuncles, erysipelas, quinsy.
- Apis mellifica: Inflammatory infiltrations, edematous swellings.
- Barium chloratum: Chronic diseases with swelling and suppuration of the glands in different scrofulous affections of children.
- Belladonna: Inflammatory hyperemia of skin, of mucous membranes and glands. High fever. The aridity of the mucosa, delirium, moist feverish skin.
- Calcium jodatum: Chronic tonsillitis of children, a scrofulous increase of Lymph nodes on the neck, and nape.
- Hepar sulfuris: Tendency for catharzic inflammations and pyesis.
- Kalium bichromicum: Plastic exudation of mucous membranes in the nose, pharyngeal cavity, and pharynx. Viscous, stringy mucus. Mucosae ulcer.
- Marum verum: Adenoid vegetation, chronic catarrh of the postnasal space.
- Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus: Acute inflammations of the mucosa involving the glands, sticky perspiration.
- Phytolacca: Swelling and dark reddening of the pharynx and tonsils, radiating pain up to the ears
- In case of acute infections with high fever, in the beginning, 10-15 drops in some water every Â½ hour for Â½ – 1 day.
- Same treatment to be followed in case of purulent inflammations (e.g.: inflammations of the tonsils or furuncles). After improvement, take the same dose every 1-2 hours. After recovery, it is advisable to take 10-15 drops 2-3 times a day for about a week.
- Chronic inflammations: 2-3 times a day 10-15 drops.
- Constitutional modifications in chronic glandular hypertrophy of children; once a day 5-8 drops in some water for a longer period of time.
- In the case of influenza, use R6.
- In case of chronic arthritis, use R11.
- In acute polyarthritis (i.e. rheumatoid arthritis) administer R24 in alternation with R1 every one to two hours, to begin with.
- In ovaritis: administer R24 in alternation with R1.
- In adnexitis-parametritis administer additionally R38 and R39, 2-3 times daily.
- In chronic paroxysmal appendicitis: once-daily R1, R24, and R38,10-15 drops of each.
- In acute appendicitis until surgery R24 and R38, 10-15 drops alternatively every one to two hours.
- Teething difficulties: see R35.
- Bronchitis: see R48 and R57; if necessary also JutussinÂ® R8 and R9.
- Whooping cough: see JutussinÂ® drops R9 and syrup R8.
- Muscular rheumatism and chronic rheumatism of joints: see R11 and R46.
- Nephrolithiasis: see R27.
- Cysto-pyelitis: see R18.
- Pleuritis: see R24.
- Proteinuria subsequent to tonsillitis quinsy or nephritis: administer additionally R64.
- Influenza, use R6.
Manufactured by Germany