Climacteric complaints, flushes of heat, attacks of perspiration, physical weakness, depression, headaches, irregular menstruations, fluor pruritus vulvae, psychic exhaustion, indifference. R10 exerts a favourable biological influence on all ovarian disorders.
- Acidum sulfuricum: Physical weakness, flatulence, prostration, flushes followed by perspiration, a tendency towards hemorrhage, pruritus vulvae.
- Cimicifuga: Endocrine dysfunction, especially during menopause. Psychogenic depression and excitement. Restlessness.
- Sanguinaria: Vaso-motoric irritations, alternating heat, and cold, nervous irritability, headaches.
- Sepia: Hormonal effect, Physical and spiritual weariness, exhaustion, lack of energy, sleepiness, indifference. The rush of heat followed by perspiration. Psychic hypersensitivity and irritability. The sinking feeling in the abdomen, excessive fluor, irregular menstruations.
- According to the state of acuteness 3-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water. When improving, reduce the dose immediately to 10-15 drops three times daily. It is advisable to continue the treatment for a longer period of time at the rate of 10-15 drops, 1-2 days until the physiological transformation of the body has been reached.
- R10 does not contain hormones, which are usually employed. The additional use of such preparations does not influence its biological effectiveness but will be unnecessary in most cases.
Manufactured by Germany