Acute and chronic myalgia, lumbago, rheumatic diathesis aftereffects of drenchings, sprains, overstraining. Back pains of unknown genesis. Growing pains in muscles and bones.
Sciatica from getting wet, from sitting on the cold seat and suppressed perspiration. Chronic articular rheumatism with deformations. Spondylarthritis, spondylosis, sacroiliac arthritis. Rheumatic aches (muscles, articulations, ligaments) growing worse with the change of temperature (humidity).
- Berberis: Acute and undetermined pains in the loins. Acid urine, gravel.
- Calcium phosphoricum: Weakness and muscles of the neck and along the spine, deformed bones. Rheumatic diathesis, worse in damp weather. Acts on the constitution.
- Causticum Hahnemanni: Pains in the loins, especially when trying to get up. Painful rigidity of the neck and dorsal muscles. Neuralgic pains. Painful, rigid. stored and weak articulations.
- Rhododendron: Rheumatism especially of the small joints. Aggravation of symptoms before thunderstorms, rain and storm.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Dislocation of limbs, feels as if crushed, consequences of drenching or suppressed sweating. Symptoms grow worse at night and when resting. Better by motion, by heat. Neuralgic rheumatism of limbs and articulations, weakness, and rigidity, shivering in the sacral region. The pains grow worse with the change of weather and in damp cold weather. Improving by warmth. Rheumatic-gouty diathesis often caused by sitting on a cold seat.
- In acute pains (lumbago, sciatica), every 1/2 – 1-2 hours 10 drops in some water.
- Improvement generally sets in after 1-2 days. Then take 10 drops every 1-2 hours and until complete recovery 3 times daily 10-15 drops for some time, in order to prevent a relapse.
- In chronic muscular and articular rheumatism, spondyloarthritis, and spondylosis, 2-3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water until improvement. Then 10-15 drops, 1-2 days for a longer period of time.