Inflammatory lesions of the oral mucosa (e.g. aphthae), adjurant treatment of thrash, vericles on the tongue.
This medicine covers affections of the month due to allergy and hyperacidity etc.
- Acid nit: Putrid breath, Salivation, Bleeding of gumps, Painful pimples on the sides of the tongue. Tongue red. Teeth loose; gumps soft and songy. Ulcers in the soft palate, with sharp, splinter-like pains. Salvation and fetor Ovis Bloody Salvia.
- Arum triph: Raw feeling at the roof of mouth and palate. Lips chapped and burning. Comers of mouth sore and cracked. Tongue red, sore; whole mouth raw. Picking lips until they bleed. Salvia profuse, acrid, and corroding.
- Borax: Aphthae, white fungous like growth. Mouth hot and tender; ulcers bleed on touch on eating. Painful gumboil. Crying when nursing.
- Adult and children 12 years acute cases: 5 – 10 drops daily up to a maximum of 12 times daily; in chronic cases 5 – 10 drops. 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- For more information please consult your health care practitioner.
- In nephrolithiasis give additionally R27, 10-15 drops twice a day.
- In prostatitis: alternate R18 with R25.
- In albuminuria, nephrosis, and chronic nephritis: give additionally R64.
Manufactured by Germany