Inflammatory signs on the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and upper respiratory tracts, caused by allergies (hay fever).
Dr. Reckeweg R183 Drops for Anti-Allergy 50ml
Inflammatory signs on the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and upper respiratory tracts, caused by allergies (hay fever). With difference action focus, they influence the symptoms that occur as a result of an allergic reaction on the mucous membranes in the area of the head as well as in the respiratory tract.
- Luffa operculata: Histiotropic relation to the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract; allergic rhinitis with clear or whitish discharge, especially in the morning, burning and itching in the nose, sneezing spells, hypersensitivity to scents of flower and perfumes.
- Histaminum dihydrochloricum: Allergic symptoms such as itching and sensation of heat in the eyelids, redness of the conjunctiva, blockage of both nostrils, and itching sensations. Feeling of constriction with breathing difficulties, dry cough, tickling in the throat.
- Silicea: Organo- and histiotropic effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and on the lymphatic system. The tendency to asthmatic complaints, tickling, and irritation in the throat causing slight coughing.
- If not recommended otherwise, in acute cases 5 – 10 drops daily up to a maximum of 12 times daily
- In chronic cases, 5 – 10 drops 3 times da
- Principally, allergic diseases with strong or increasing swelling of the upper respiratory tracts, with or without difficulty in breathing and a feeling of constriction or the occurrence of generalized allergic symptoms necessitate emergency treatment by a physician.
Manufactured by Germany