The tendency to the formation of warts (verrucae Vulgaris, v.plantaris, v.planae juveniles).
Dr. Reckeweg R188 Drops for Warts 50ml
The tendency to the formation of warts (verrucae Vulgaris, v.plantaris, v.planae juveniles). With different action focus, they influence begin new formations on the skin such as warts.
- Stibium sulfuratum nigrum (Antimon crudum): Organotropic relation to the skin. Calluses on the soles and horny skin growth, dryness of the skin.
- Acidum nitricum: The main symptoms of the drug picture are, among others, dry skin, eroded, cracked in every angle, itching and stinging in warts, pains when touching, bleeding when washing.
- Thuja: Organotropic relation to the skin and the mucosa. The main symptoms are, among others, disorders of the glands, skin, and mucosa, deceleration of the cell metabolism with the formation of excrescences and warts. Irritable skin, sensitive to the touch; warts are coarse, jagged, and chappy and tend to degenerate.
- If not recommended otherwise, in acute cases 5 – 10 drops daily up to a maximum of 12 times daily.
- In chronic cases, 5 – 10 drops 3 times daily.
Manufactured by Germany