Heart insufficiencies of a light to a medium degree, with a tendency towards oedema. Myocardial weakness in cases of valvular heart diseases. Post-infectious myocardial weakness. Degenerative processes of the myocardium, coronary insufficiencies, cardiac infarction, functional irregularities, myo- and endocarditis, hypotonia.
Increases muscular strength of the heart, caused by the following group.
- Cactus:Â Oppression with symptoms of angina pectoris. Strong pulse, suffocation.
- Crataegus:Â Myodegeneratio cordis with cardiac weakness; enfeeblement of the heart during infectious diseases. Painful spasms; hypotension; tendency towards decompensation; functional irregularities.
- Digitalis:Â Heart failure with cardiac dilatation.
- Kalium Carbonicum: Weakness of the heart and the cardiovascular system in endo-myocarditis. Sharp pain in the heart.
- Kalmia: Pains extending down the left arm. Chronic heart weakness with difficult breathing. Acute and chronic endocarditis, following gout and rheumatism.
- Phosphorus:Â Heart palpitations mainly when resting on the left side, afflux of blood to the chest and suffocation, anguish. General nervous exhaustion and hypersensitivity.
- Scilla:Â Insufficiency of the cardiovascular system with dysrhythmia. Decompensation phenomenon.
- Spigelia: Strong and abnormal palpitation, low pulse, endo-myocarditis.
- Strophanthus: Fast-acting heart tonic
- According to the weakness of the heart, 3 times daily 10-20-30 drops in some water, in the beginning of the treatment even 4-6 times daily.
- In case of a strong tendency towards hydropsy, to be taken undiluted. Improvement should follow after several days only. If not, the dose should be increased, and reduced again after improvement to 20 drops, 3 times a day. Even after the complete disappearance of the complaints a treatment of 10-15 drops 2-3 times a day should be continued for a longer period of time. Overdosing presents no danger. In the acute weakness of the heart, every 15 to 30 minutes 10-20 drops.
- In cardiac neurosis, angina pectoris, etc, use R2 Gold drops.
- In myocarditis and endocarditis administer additionally R22.
- Decompensated heart: R58.
- In myocardial infarct: R67 and R2, follow-up with R3.
- Cardiac arrhythmias: R66.
- Cardiac neurosis: R22.
Manufactured by Germany