Flatulent colic, meteorism, porphyrinuria, intestinal colic, abdominal spasms of varying genesis which are characteristic in porphyrinuria and affected liver. Cirrhosis of the liver, bilious colic; colic in saturnism, dysmenorrhoea; Complementary remedy for renal colic. In case of chronic constipation gradual regularizing effect.
Dr. Reckeweg R39 Sinistronex Drops for Ovaries (Left side) 22ml
5 in stock
5 in stock
Affections of the ovaries (left side), parametria, and annexes. Cysts, inflammation, tumours. Beneficient action in case of inflammation; annexitis, salpingitis, parametritis, and cysts of the ovaries. The present remedy should be tried before deciding upon a surgical operation, also in cases of bad cicatrizing after an operation, and ill-defined affections of the parametrium (left side) R38 is to be tried if the right side is the affected.
- Lachesis: Convulsive pains in the abdomen (left) with flushing.
- Lycopodium: Specific action in convulsive pains located around the descending colon sigmoid (S-Romanum), arousing fears of cancer that is often all too well-grounded.
- Palladium: Acts of cysts of the ovaries and inflammation, acute and chronic.
- Saxifraga: Specific action in renal calculi (left side). The action of the present remedy is directed in the main against affections of the feminine abdomen (left) when the pains radiate in the upper parts and are eventually accompanied with renal calculi or intestinal pains. These general conditions of irritation are echoed as vegetative reflexes throughout the several organs and can contaminate the latter.
- As a prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals, eventually to be alternated with other, complementary remedies.
Manufactured by Germany