Acute and chronic gastro-entero-colitis of all types. Summer diarrhoea after a chill or faulty diet. Intestinal catarrh, intestinal influenza, diarrhoea with fever, typhoid fever, dysentery.
- Acid phosphor:Â Typhoid fever, sleepiness, acute and chronic diarrhoea.
- Baptisia:Â Diarrhoea with much mucus, dull headache, fever, brown coated tongue, swollen body.
- Chamomilla:Â Aqueous or greenish stools after a chill, colics.
- Chinin arsen:Â Bactericidal, diarrhoea with fever, general exhaustion and asthenia.
- Colocynthis:Â Dysenteric stools with violent intestinal spasms.
- Ferrum phosphoricum:Â Watery diarrhoea with strong flatulence. Remedy for fever and inflammation.
- Mercur subl corr:Â Glairy and blood-tinged stools, exhausting colics and tenacious tenesmus.
- Oleander:Â Explosive pultaceous stools, colicky intestinal cramps, un-digested stools.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Watery diarrhoea, mucohaemorrhagic, restlessness, drowsiness. Result of getting wet.
- Veratrum alb:Â Vomiting and diarrhoea with violent shivering and col-lapse. Diarrhoea in summer.
- In acute fever, every 1/4 – 1 hour, 20 drops undiluted. When improving, generally after 10-15 drops every 1-2 days, reduce the dose to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours. It is advisable to continue the treatment for about a week at the rate of 10-15 drops, 3 times a day, before meals, until complete recovery.
- In ordinary diarrhoea, without fever, according to graveness 10-15 drops every 1-3 hours.
- In typhoid fever, without intestinal disturbances, 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- In chronic diarrhoea, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals.
- In long-standing cases with low vitality and poor reactivity additionally R 26, 10-15.drops once daily.
- In intestinal spasms: additionally R 37.
- During convalescence: Vita-C 15.
Manufactured by Germany