Tissues grow old through a variety of causes. The formation of rings can be noticed in the albuminous molecules bringing about a rarification of water and consequent parching. As these albuminous molecules loose their working efficacy they can no longer fulfill their detoxicant role to-wards the cells. This in turn means an accumulation of harmful tissues. It is through a homeopathic medication stimulating the detoxicant cellular mechanism that an outward bound elimination of these toxins is achieved. The composition of R 41 has been adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands. It is universally admitted that the function of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual.
Other indications in accordance with the following symptomatology.
- Acid. phosphor: Tonic in case of impotence and lack of libido.
- Agnus castus: Lack of virility; weakness.
- China: Specific effect in cases of loss of humours following upon too high a rate of sexual productivity, and in cases of sexual disturbances after debilitating illnesses.
- Conium: Angry irritations, lack of concentration. Hypochondria especially on sexual base and in senile debility.
- Damiana: Strengthens the genital regions.
- Phosphor: Specific action on sexual life, with high efficacy in low dilution.
- Sepia: Acts in cases of exhaustion of all cellular functions, fatigue, aversion, repugnance for coition.
- Lecithinum: Acts as a substitute and stimulant in the organotherapeutic sense.
- Ginseng: Rheumatic pains after frequent emission. The weakness of genital organs. Pressure in testicles
- Yohimbinum: This medicine is a well-reputed sex remedy in homeopathy, essentially efficacious in mental and emotional stress resulting in sexual neurasthenia.
- Generally 2-3 times daily 15 drops in a little water before meals.
- In cases of long-standing and to achieve a more rapid result, for 2-3 days 10-15 drops can be taken every 1-2 hours.
- As complementary remedies, R 19 is recommended, as well as R 31 after illnesses bringing on exhaustion, and in cases of anaemia.
- VITA-C 15 as nerve tonic, R 2 for perturbations in the circulation, and R 3 with muscular weakness of the heart as found in potatoric cases and in old age.
- R 48 for the weakness of the lungs; R 51 for cases of emaciation and over-functioning of the thyroids.
Manufactured by Germany