Acute and chronic gastritis, dyspepsia, chronic relapsing gastritis with or without ulceration. Especially ulcus parapyloricum. Heartburn, bad taste in the mouth, frequent belching, flatulence, meteorism. Acts on the inflamed mucosa of stomach, on the physiology of stomach.
- Anacardium: Gastric complaints, improving after eating, pains around midnight.
- Argentum nitricum: Epigastric complaints, noisy and frequent belching with temporary improvement.
- Arsenicum album: Remedy for mucous membrane, burning pain in the stomach with vomiting.
- Carbo vegetabilis: Sensation of repletion in abdominal cavity, asthenia, and exhaustion.
- Chamomilla: Nervous hypersensitivity and irritability. Swelling of the stomach.
- Chelidonium: Effective for liver and bile, choleretic, improvement of the gastric disorder by ingestion.
- Lycopodium: Gastro-intestinal disturbances, bitter taste in the mouth, lack of appetite, constipation, flatulent colic.
- Nux vomica: Nervous irritability, hypochondria, stomach constriction, disturbances due to nicotine.
- Scrophularia nodosa: Griping pains in abdomen, hyperacidity improving after eating.
In some patients, sensitive to drugs, the pains may grow worse after a few days of treatment, which is the so-called primary reaction. In such cases, it will be advisable to discontinue the treatment completely for 1-2 days. Resumption of treatment will result in continued improvement. In other cases follow treatment with intermissions, or reduce the dose, or give the drops on a full stomach.
It is characteristic in the use of Dr. Reckeweg R5, to see the usual relapses decrease progressively in graveness and frequency until they disappear completely.
- Generally 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
- After complete disappearance of the symptoms, in order to prevent relapses and to regularize the neuro-vegetative system, once aÂ day 10-15 drops in some water before the main meal.
- The additional use in the first days of the treatment of neutralizing substances in cases of strong hyperacidity, will not adversely influence the efficacy.
- As to diet, preference should be given to easily digestible food, avoiding fermentative foods such as: legumes, cabbage, heavy fats such as oil sardines, smoked fish, fried potatoes, etc.
- Chew food well, abstain from tobacco, reduce sugar consumption.
- In case of simultaneous liver complaints, use R7, additionally 2-4 times a day between the meals.
- In colics: additionally R37.
- Involvement of the pancreas: additionally R72.
Manufactured by Germany
There are no reviews yet.