Disturbances in cerebral function, weakness of memory. The faulty spiritual development of school-children, indifference, lassitude exhaustion. Memory loss due to old age.
A variety of remedies with particular cerebral activity are included in this complex. The individual symptomatologies as follows:
- Anacardium:Â Specific action in the weakness of memory.
- Arsenicum album:Â Helpful in cerebral anaemia, stimulant of the cellular function.
- Belladonna:Â In cerebral congestion.
- Gelsemium:Â In vertigo.
- Kalium phosphoricum:Â General tonic of the cerebral function. Excellent nutritive remedy for the nerves.
- Lycopodium:Â Very effective with irregularities in the development of children, through its influence on the detoxicating function of the liver.
- Sepia:Â Against exhaustion and morosity
- Generally 3-4 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
- After improvement 2-3 times daily the same dose.
Manufactured by Germany