Lumbago, backache due to degenerative rheumatic processes such as is found in chondritis, osteochondrits and osteo-arthrits.Acute and muscular rheumatism. Ankylosing spondylitis, cervical and lumbar syndrome, brachialgia, intercostal neuralgia (fibrositis) and sciatica.
Dr. Reckeweg R61 Drops for Rheumatism Ointment 85 g
Lumbago, backache due to degenerative rheumatic processes such as is found in chondritis, osteochondrits and osteo-arthrits. Acute and muscular rheumatism. Ankylosing spondylitis, cervical and lumbar syndrome, brachialgia, intercostal neuralgia (fibrositis) and sciatica.
The individual remedies are potentised with Ol. Pini silv., thus achieving a larger surface action and a better absorption of a plant extract through the skin. The symptomatology with that of the oral administration (R 11).
- Berberis: Backache with great weakness.
- Dulcamara: Neuralgic pains in limbs and joints of rheumatic origin together with stiffness, particularly caused by sitting on cold surfaces.
- Nux vomica: Spine feels as if broken, worse from sitting, worse at night and in the morning when getting up.
- Rhododendron: Rheumatism of small joints. Pain in worse before rain and thunderstorms.
- Rhus Tox: Tearing and drawing pain of rheumatic origin in all limbs and joints. Worse at rest and at night. Better from continued motion.
- Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes.
- As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1-2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- When fever has gone, take during several days every 2-3 hours 10 drops in some water.
- Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3-4 times a day 10-15 drops in some water.
- Apply ointment over the affected areas repeatedly.
Manufactured by Germany