Albuminuria, proteinuria, nephrosis, chronic nephritis, nephrosclerosis. Frequent Urination, Involuntary Urination, Urinary Track Infection.
The various ingredients of this combination cover those symptoms characteristically found in the late stages of inflammation within the urogenital tract.
- Helonias dioica: Exhaustion, backache, pressure, and drawing pains in the kidney area.
- Kalium arsenicosum: Chronic nephritis with oedema; heart pathology.Phosphorus: Weakness, parenchymal degeneration, analysis of urine shows protein and blood and cylindrical casts. Chronic nephritis, almost specific as a kidney remedy.
- Plumbum metallicum: Reduced quantity of urine, proteinuria with hypotrophy of kidney.
- 10-15 drops in water three times daily before meals.
- In the initial phase of therapy repeat more frequently.
- Acute and chronic nephritis: compare R1 also R6.
- Relapsing kidney complaints yield better if R64 is used in alternation with R1.
- In cysto-pyelitis: compare R18 with R1.
- In kidney-stones: compare R27 and if necessary R1.
- Prostate adenomas associated with cystitis: compare R25.
Manufactured by Germany