Psoriasis Vulgaris, psoriasis-like eczema.
Dr. Reckeweg R65 Psoriasin for Psoriasis 22ml
Psoriasis Vulgaris, psoriasis-like eczema. All the chosen constitutional remedies have a particular affinity for the skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: Has proven itself in psoriasis.
- Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni: Scrofulous diathesis, fair, fat, flabby type of patient, impaired nutrition.
- Graphites: Stout, fair patients. Rough, hard, and persistent dryness of areas of skin. Eruptions ooze a sticky exudate.
- Hydrocotyle asiatica: Great thickening of the epidermoid layer with exfoliation of scales. Circular spots with scaly edges.
- Natrium chloratum: Flabby, debilitated constitution, tending to hyperthyroidism. Seborrhoeic eczema.
- 10-15 drops in water, 2 to 3 times daily before meals.
- Period variable depending on the case.
- R21 if given in addition will enhance the action of R65.
- Psoriasis is a deep-seated constitutional complaint that requires time and patience in treatment.
- Constitutional remedies such as R21 need time to bring about a reaction.
- If symptoms agree on R23, 10-15 drops daily in water for a period of one week may be thought of in addition to R65.
- In cases of endocrine secretory disturbances R19 or R20 respectively may be used as additional therapy.
- The dosage is 10-15 drops once daily for a week.
Manufactured by Germany