Sciatica is a result of the prolapse of the vertebral discs. Paraesthesias, formication in legs.
- Aconitum: Colds caused by dry cold air. Fommications and pains in legs. Paraesthesias especially at night.
- Arsenicum album: Burning pain especially at midnight. Ameliorated by warm applications.
- Colocynthis: Violent pains that are aggravated by the slightest movement, cold, or even touch. Cramp like drawing pain along the sciatic nerve.
- Gnaphalium polycephalum: Nerve root pain with formications. Ameliorated on sitting.
- Magnesium phosphoricum: Nocturnal pain, ameliorated by warm applications and pressure.
- In acute cases give initially 8-10 drops in some water every Â¼ to Â½ hour.
- When improvement sets in reduce the dosage to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- In the case of prolapse of the vertebral discs or spinal osteoarthritis, it is recommended to give additionally R11, 10 to 15 drops 3-4 times daily.
- In sciatica after getting wet: give additionally 10 to 15 drops of R11 3 times daily.
- In the presence of diabetes mellitus: compare R40.
- Intercostal neuralgia: compare R69.
- In the presence of hypertrophy of the prostate gland: if necessary give in addition to R71 also R25.
- Peripheral vascular disorders together with acroparasthesia: compare R63.
- In trigeminal- and facial neuralgias: compare R70.
- Topically use Lumbagin R61 rheumatic ointment, if necessary also Atomare-Beckeron R30.
Manufactured by Germany