Conditions of nervous exhaustion, nervous weakness, weariness and morosity, insomnia following mental conflicts, nervous headaches, easily fatigued, general neurasthenia, lack of energy, inability to concentrate.
- General physical invigoration resulting from an increase in vitamins. The feeling of exhaustion subsides, and there is a return of the energy to work. The effectiveness is increased by the additional use of homeopathic medicament.
- Acid phosphor: Physical and mental weakness, weakness of back and sacral region, inability to do mental work. Consequences of grievances and worries. Indifference and discouragement. Drowsiness during the day, dislike to converse. Pollution, impotency.
- Cocculus: Physical weakness, exhaustion, irritability, state of depression, insomnia, weakness of muscles of the nape, with a feeling of heaviness in the head.
- Helonias dioica: Exhaustion and overexertion (especially of women), accompanied by uterine affeexhaustionrvous irritations, depressions, desire for solitude.
- Ignatia: Nervous exhaustion and irritability following prolonged mental afflictions of a depressing nature, after grievances and worries. Ego-centric solitude.
- Sepia: Sadness, irritable and moody. Indifference to duties, especially with women in menopause.
- Zincum met: Great nervous exhaustion, the restlessness of the legs. Irritability of the nervous system, taciturnity, slow mental conception, weak memory. Burning and weakness along the spinal cord, pricking, and numbness of the limbs. At the beginning of the treatment three times daily from one teaspoonful to one liquor-glass. When improvement sets in, the same dose 1-2 times daily, eventually only in the evening.
- In extreme nervous exhaustion and insomnia, 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water, at night 20 drops in some sweetened water. In most cases, general relief and a less agitated sleep follow after several days. Thereupon, 10-15 drops once or twice daily ought to suffice. However, R14 acts differently on various individuals. Patients sensitive to medicine very often experience an aggravation, chiefly of insomnia. In such cases, the dose should immediately be reduced to 5 drops 3 times a day, sometimes even less, even down to once only during the day (not recommended in the evening). Dosage should be adapted to the individual. In some cases, 20-30 drops 3 times a day may have to be taken to obtain any effect. However, before increasing the dose it would be advisable to observe the action of the medicine for several days.
- Regular treatment should be continued for a longer period of time even after complete recovery, at the rate of 10-15 drops taken in the evening.
- In sleep disturbances: see R 14 which may be administered additionally.
- During menopause: additionally R 10.
- In endocrine disturbances: see R 19, respectively R 20.
- In hypotension: see R 44.
- In impotency: see R 41.
Manufactured by Germany