This easy-to-chew tablet formula contains iron to help blood transport oxygen and an excellent source of Vitamin D to support bone health.* Also contains essential nutrients to support immune health, eye health, and energy.
- Energy Support
Helps convert food to fuel with the complete B Vitamin family including: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, and Niacin
- Immune Health Support
Supports immune health with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A
- Eye Health Support
Supports healthy eyes with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- Total Carbohydrate < 1 g <1%** <1%*
- Total Sugars 0 g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%** 0%*
- Sugar Alcohol 0 g
- Vitamin A 400 mcg (10% as beta-carotene) 67% 44%
- Vitamin C 25 mg 83% 28%
- Vitamin D 15 mcg (600 IU) 50% 75%
- Vitamin E 7 mg 58% 47%
- Thiamin (B1) 0.6 mg 60% 50%
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.6 mg 60% 46%
- Niacin 8 mg 67% 50%
- Vitamin B6 0.6 mg 60% 35%
- Folate 200 mcg DFE (120 mcg Folic Acid) 67% 50%
- Vitamin B12 1.2 mcg 67% 50%
- Biotin 12 mcg 75% 40%
- Pantothenic Acid 3 mg 75% 60%
- Iron 18 mg 129% 100%
- Iodine 90 mcg 50% 60%
- Zinc 5 mg 83% 45%
- Under adult, supervision products should be fully chewed.
- Children 2 to 3 years of age: Fully chew one-half tablet daily, with food.
- Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Fully chew one tablet daily, with food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Not for children under 2 years of age.
If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition
ask a health professional before use.
CHILD RESISTANT CAP
Do not exceed recommended intake
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of
fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case
of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately
Manufactured by USA
There are no reviews yet.