Looking for reliable heartburn and acid reflux symptom relief? Look no further than doctor-recommended Gaviscon antacids. In addition to its fast-acting, acid-neutralizing properties, Gaviscon is the only? antacid product that provides long-lasting relief.* It’s available in Extra Strength Tablet Antacid Cherry flavor, as well as Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cool Mint flavor, Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cherry flavor and Extra Strength Tablet Original flavor. With Gaviscon, you’ll always have an effective daily treatment for managing heartburn! ?Amongst national brands; *when used as directed.
- Gaviscon provides fast acting, long lasting heartburn relief and is an acid reflux remedy (when used as directed)
- Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Quickly neutralizes stomach acid and helps keep acid down for hours (when used as directed)
- Gaviscon is gastroenterologist recommended for heartburn and is available in both liquids and chewable tablets
- Gaviscon Extra Strength Tablet Antacid Cherry flavor contains the active ingredients aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Chew 2-4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a doctor. Take after meals and at bedtime or as needed. For best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid. Do not swallow whole. Store at up to 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) in a dry place.
In each tablet: Aluminum Hydroxide 160 mg; Magnesium Carbonate 105 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame K, Alginic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Stearate, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup Solids, Mannitol, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Stearic Acid, Sucrose (Sugar)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs; if you are on a sodium-restricted diet. When using this product: do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours; do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Manufactured By USA