Supplies a full spectrum of digestive enzymes including:
- Lactase which aids in the breakdown of milk products.
- Lipase which aids in the breakdown of fats.
- If these enzymes are lacking, nutrients from food may pass through the digestive system without being digested.
- Enzymes help to ease digestion and release vital nutrients. Specific digestive enzymes are necessary for the breakdown of certain types of food.
- Enhanced with acidophilus, the “friendly” bacteria which helps maintain healthy intestinal tract.
- Helps to regulate bowel movement and relieve bloatedness.