Helpful in indigestion and activates liver function
Hamdard Carmina Plus 120 Tablets
Hamdard Carmina Plus is a digestive Unani herbal supplement that helps to control dyspepsia, eases indigestion, flatulence, heaviness in the abdomen, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Lake salt: It is useful for indigestion, improves digestive strength, and relieves constipation.
- Black salt: It is used as a digestive aid, it improves digestion without causing stomach irritation, also helpful in relieving intestinal gases and heartburn.
- Citrus limonum: Improves the function of the digestive system, and is helpful in relieving constipation, and dyspepsia.
- Zingiber officinalis: It is well known as a remedy for nausea and indigestion and is also used for colic, irritable bowel, loss of appetite, dyspepsia (bloating, heartburn, flatulence).
- Piper longum: It is used to improve appetite and digestion.
- Piper nigrum: It is helpful as carminative, appetizer, and anti-flatulent.
Indigestion, anorexia (loss of appetite), flatulence, abdominal colic, heavy or bloated stomach, heaviness in abdomen, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Per tablet contains
- Aloe vera (fresh natural gel) 0.600gm
- Preservatives, sweetening & flavoring agents q.s.
- Flatulence: 2 tablets of Carmina Plus are recommended in complaints of gas.
- Constipation; 2 tablets of Carmina Plus with lukewarm water at bed time.
- Loss of appetite: 1 tablet after breakfast & 1 tablet before each meal.
- Liver dysfunction: 2 tablets of Carmina Plus immediately before meals two times a day.
- Abdominal pain: 2 tablets of Carmina Plus with lukewarm water. Repeat the dose after 1 hour if pain persists.
- Acute indigestion: 2 tablets of Carmina Plus in acute indigestion.
- Chronic indigestion: 1 tablet of Carmina Plus before and after meal.
- Nausea & vomiting: 1 tablet of Carmina Plus should be sucked slowly.
Carmina Plus may be taken by people of all ages. It may also be taken during pregnancy. For children, the dose is 1/2 to 1 tablet according to age.
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan