Eases cold and cough with mucolytic effects
Hamdard Instant Joshanda 5 Sachets
Hamdard Instant Joshanda is an herbal tea for relieving cough, cold, and congestion. Hamdard Instant Joshanda helps in controlling running nose, sore throat, headache, body ache, and fever. It contains the extracts of seven renowned herbal ingredients. (It is a “ready to use” form of Joshanda).
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice): It has been used in cough preparations due to its mild anti-inflammatory properties. It is useful in cough, hoarseness of voice, sore throat, and is useful too in chest pain associated with cough.
- Cordia latifolia (Sebestan plum): Generally prescribed for bronchitis and dry cough. It showed a significant activity only against H.influenzae. It is largely used in bronchitis. Being expectorant makes the respiratory system smooth.
- Malva sylvestris (Common Mallow): It is given in pulmonary complaints such as dry cough, bronchitis and hoarseness of voice.
- Althaea officinalis (Marsh Mallow): It is recommended as an expectorant for cough and relieves pharynx and chest congestion.
- Viola odorata (flower) (Violet herb): The overall activity of the plant includes its action as antipyretic,diaphoretic and febrifuge.
- Onosma bracteatum (leaves) (Borage); It is generally prescribed in the cases of bronchitis, relieves excessive thirst and restlessness in febrile excitement that is observed during fever.
- Zizyphus vulgaris (Jujube): It relieves respiratory catarrh, nasal catarrh, and flu, cough, and hoarseness of throat.
- Menthol (Sat-e-podina): Helpful in relieving symptoms of bronchitis and sinusitis.
- Common cold, cough, nasal congestions, influenza, catarrh, and seasonal changes.
Per 4.5g sachet contains
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: 163 mg
- Menthol: 5.85 mg
- Malva sylvestris: 90 mg
- Oleum Eucalyptus globules: 1.80 mg
- Althea officinalis: 65.20 mg
- Oleum Pimpinella: 1.80 mg
- Cordia latifolia: 63 mg
- Oleum Pinus palustrus: 1.44 mg
- Viola odorata (flower): 55 mg
- Oleum Cubab Officinalis: 0.54 mg
- Onosma bracteatum (leaves): 43.20 mg
- Oleum Cinnamomum cassia: 0.36 mg
- Zizyphus Vulgaris: 32.85 mg
- Excipients: q.s.
- 1 sachet is dissolved in a cup of hot water or can be mixed with coffee.
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan