An effective herbal remedy for Flu, Cough & Cold Particularly in chronic cases.
Hamdard Joshanda 32 g
Hamdard Joshanda is an effective herbal remedy for Flu, Cough & Cold, particularly in chronic cases.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice): It has been used in cough preparations due to its mild anti-inflammatory properties. It is useful in cough, hoarseness of voice, sore throat, and is useful too in chest pain associated with cough.
- Cordia latifolia (Sebestan plum): Generally prescribed for bronchitis and dry cough. It showed a significant activity only against H.influenzae. It is largely used in bronchitis. Being expectorant makes the respiratory system smooth.
- Malva sylvestris (Common Mallow): It is given in pulmonary complaints such as dry cough, bronchitis, and hoarseness of voice.
- Althaea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow): It is recommended as an expectorant for cough and relieves pharynx and chest congestion.
- Viola odorata (flower) (Violet herb): The overall activity of the plant includes its action as antipyretic, diaphoretic, and febrifuge.
- Onosma bracteatum (leaves) (Borage); It is generally prescribed in the cases of bronchitis, relieves excessive thirst and restlessness in febrile excitement that is observed during fever.
- Zizyphus Vulgaris (Jujube): It relieves respiratory catarrh, nasal catarrh, and flu, cough, and hoarseness of throat.
Common cold, cough, flu, nasal congestion, and sore throat.
Per pouch of 32g contains
- Cordia latifolia: 6 g
- Zizyphus vulgaris: 5 pcs
- Viola odorata (flower): 5 g
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: 5 g
- Onosma bracteatum (leaves): 5 g
- Malva sylvestris: 3 g
- Althea officinalis: 3 g
Boil the contents of the pack well in 250 mL (approx: one glass) water strain and take it while hot.
Unani Herbal Products
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan