A fine and delicious syrup prepared from selected herbs. In the human body energy balance is a relationship between energy-in and energy-out. A severe negative energy balance can lead to a decline in metabolism, a decrease in bone mass, an inability to concentrate, and a reduction in physical performance. The Kuban helps to reduce fatigue and increases physical stamina.
- Ficus carica: The fruit is sweet, antipyretic, tonic, laxative, purgative, and useful in inflammation, weakness, paralysis, thirst, the problem of liver & spleen, and pain in the chest. The milky juice is expectorant and diuretic.
- Phoenix dactylifera: Originator of blood, digestive and restorative. Dates contain at least six vitamins including a small amount of vitamin C, vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), nicotinic acid (niacin), and vitamin A.
- Prunus armeniaca: Anti-flatulent, laxative, and refrigerant.
- Prunus domestica: It has an adequate amount of iron, potassium, and fluoride. It also contains protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber, sugar, vitamin A, B2, C, E, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
- Elettaria cardamomum: Stimulant, carminative, exhilarant, anti-flatulent, and stomach tonic.
- Citrus aurantium (juice):Â It is used to improve appetite.
- Oleum Syzygium aromaticum:Â It has carminative properties.
- Oleum Cinnamomum zeylanicum:Â Cinnamon is an aromatic stimulant, carminative and astringent.
- Oleum Mentha arvensis: It helps in removing functional gastrointestinal discomfort associated with bloating, also helps and relieves bile complaints and catarrh of the Respiratory tract.
- Aqua Rosa damascena:Â It gives a feeling of well-being and happiness.
- Loss of appetite, mental exhaustion, physical fatigue, and general debility.
Per 5 ml contains
- Ficus carica 50 mg
- Phoenix dactylifera 50 mg
- Prunus armeniaca 50 mg
- Prunus domestica 50 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum 25 mg
- Citrus aurantium (juice) 1.25 mg
- Oleum Mentha arvensis 0.05 ml
- Oleum Cinnamomum zeylanicum 0.00025 ml
- Oleum Syzygium aromaticum 0.0005 ml
- Aqua Rosa damascene 0.0005 ml
- Preservatives, sweetening & flavouring agents: 0.15 ml q.s.
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoonsful twice a day, preferably after a meal.
- Children: Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful twice a day, preferably after a meal or as directed by the physician.
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan