Modern lifestyle has compelled the human to struggle untiringly and in a fast manner for fulfilling the unlimited desires which is leading to many health problems. Consumption of fast food, untimely meals, use of junk food, and work stress produce the problems of flatulence, acidity, indigestion, and loss of appetite which are indications of this imbalanced condition.
Hamdard Rahat-e-Shikam is a well-balanced formulation which provides soothing and cooling effects on irritated gastric mucosa, effectively controls acidity, gives prompt relief from dyspepsia, indigestion, and other G.I.Tract associated symptoms.
- Coriandrum sativum: It acts as a tonic for the stomach and anti-flatulent.
- Curcuma caesia: It is anti-emetic, anti-flatulent, a tonic for the stomach, and also helps in proper digestion.
- Foeniculum vulgare: It is indicated as safe herbal drugs in indigestion, flatulence, colic pain, abdominal pain and stomach debility.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: It has soothing, laxative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Carum carvi: It acts as carminative, anti-flatulent, and a tonic for the stomach and liver.
- Menthol: It has carminative, antispasmodic, and anti-flatulent properties.
Per 5ml contains:
- Coriandrum sativum: 150 mg
- Curcuma caesia: 150 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare: 150 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: 150 mg
- Carum carvi: 75 mg
- Menthol: 3.75 mg
- Excipients: q.s
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoonsful three times a day.
- Children: Take 1 teaspoonful three times a day or as directed by the physician.
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan